Saturday, September 24, 2011

General Relief Society Meeting...

...of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later day Saints! To my friends that don't know much about my religion, click here. To hear or read what I learned at this meeting, click here.

Tonight I had the privilege of attending this meeting at the Conference Center with my mom and my mother-in-law - two women who are undeniably women of God. I love that I and Tyler both were raised by such incredible women. They are both patient, kind, loving, giving - and both are pretty darn funny as well! I love that they are both so well-rounded, healthy and stand up for what they believe in. They both have an incredible way of standing for righteousness.

And, seriously, look at this picture. Aren't they both incredibly beautiful and in EXCELLENT shape?? Holland is a dang lucky little girl to descend from these two women. Lucky-lucky-lucky! Not every little girl gets to say, "Ya, my grandmas are total hotties and they have sweet spirits too!"
From this meeting we were taught: "Through the blessings of the temple they will be armed with power and blessed to receive the 'key of the knowledge of God.'  Through the ordinances of the priesthood found only in temples, they will be blessed to fulfill their divine, eternal responsibilities, and they will promise to live as committed disciples."
 
 

No comments: