Monday, September 26, 2011

Four Years Later

Tyler and I had only been dating a few months when his parents happened to be in town visiting, so I got to meet them. I fell in love with his mom there and then! I remember thinking, if I could have her as a mother-in-law I would be the luckiest girl ever. Anyway, his mom snapped this pic of us at Tyler's grandma's house.
Brigitte & Tyler - September 2007

After the Greek Festival earlier this month, we stopped by Tyler's grandma's place on our walk back to his parents' condo downtown. While we were there his mom snapped this pic of us.

Brigitte, Tyler and Holland - September 2011

Four years later, I'm just feeling really blessed that Tyler picked me to be his wife!!! Oh, and, I'm thinking I want bangs again...

1 comment:

Melonie said...

So cute! I do also love the bangs ;)