Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

This year was a small Thanksgiving...and I loved it!! Those that we spent the day with: My parents, my sister (Tina) and her three kiddos (Emily, Wyatt and Zackary), Tyler's mom, and Tyler's brother (Josh).

Tyler, Holland and I loved that everyone came to our house...so we didn't have to drive and chance it being away from the hospital if I were to go into labor. Of course, I didn't go into labor anyway, but you know had we been an hour away I really just might have.

My family came up the night before, so not only was it a fun-filled Thanksgiving, it was a fun sleep-over and getting-ready-for-Thanksgiving as well.

Here are a few (A LOT!) of pics of our day.

Making the food... 


Eating the food...



Being silly...



Taking a tubby...

Saying "cheese"...





No comments: