Monday, October 15, 2012

The Red Barn

A little fall activity for FHE and to celebrate my dad's birthday!

Tyler and I have decided that we want to make this a tradition. The Red Barn is such a great place - hay rides, pumpkin patch, corn maze, several photo opp set ups, and big slides for the kids (and adults I guess, if you aren't pregnant!), a country store where you can buy ice cream and other treats, etc. etc. Seriously - great place!!

Anyway, we loved it! After all was said and done we hung out in the parking lot and sang "happy birthday," ate donuts, and some even drank milk (gag!)

Totally fun night!!










P.S. Prior to going to the Red Barn, we were at my parents' house, where we gave my dad his birthday gift and Holland fell in the stream (for the SECOND TIME!) I was too stressed about her being dressed cute and warm for our Red Barn outing that I didn't take any pics. Darn me! I need to be better about photographing these "memorable" times.

No comments: