Thursday, May 20, 2010

Love Bloomed in the Love Sac...or Playoffs: Precursor to Passion

Our first "date" was on Sunday, May 20, 2007. Tyler asked for my number at a party the night before and invited me to watch the Jazz and the Spurs in the NBA Playoffs from the comforts of his LoveSac. I wore a Jazz jersey. But, cheered for Tony Parker! What? He's hot!

We sat (with a bit of cuddling) on the LoveSac, watched the game, and that was the beginning of our story...well...unless you want me to go back to December 2006 when we actually first met. Okay, okay, we'll save that for another day.

For now, I just want to say, thanks, Tyler, for swooping in to sit on the bench and ask for my number before Steve or Everton could complete their flirting strategies. Lucky me!

Our first pic - August 2007 at Grandma Pace's.
p.s. Tonight I just want to hang out on the LoveSac with Mr. Pace. Wish we had one.

No comments: