Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday - the day of stripping

Holland was so funny at church today. She took off her shoes then headed for the isle where she ripped off her sweater and headband...and then started tugging her skirt down. I could not help but laugh. It all happened so fast.

A little something about me: I usually laugh in embarrassing situations and it is really hard for me to stop. (Ask Sheri. She's experienced my laughing fits multiple times.) It's just something about when I laugh in these moments I honestly cannot stop...believe me, I try!

Anyway, Holland at church today sparked one of these moments. My stomach actually hurt from laughing. Good thing Tyler kept his composure and was able to grab Holland before she was down to her tighty whitey onesie.

I wish I would have gotten a picture, but, well, I didn't want to add to the already inappropriate scene being played out during Sacrament Meeting. She did, however, have a totally cute outfit on!! See...



1 comment:

Melonie said...

ha, that is too funny! love the stripping stage! Hope she doesn't figure out how to take her diaper off.