Thursday, April 17, 2008

Peer Pressure!

You know how you're told to never give in to peer-pressure? Just say NO! Well, truth be known, I've tried and tried to abstain. I promise! I've done everything that my primary, Sunday school, and young women leaders have told me to do when faced with temptation. Honestly! I even keep the 'For The Strength of Youth' pamphlet with me at all times...just in case. But, everyone (yes Mom, everyone!) keeps using their conniving tactics and I have finally (feeling defeated!) given in. I'm shocked and appalled at myself. What else was I supposed to do, really? But, now that I've done it I just want to shout, "Hey! Look at me! I'm blogging!"

Here we go! I've joined the Blogging Community, and I couldn't be more excited. Well, that's not true. I can think of a couple of things that would make me more excited. But, I'll leave that for another day, another time, another BLOG.

I title my blog "Just So You Know" mostly because it is one of my favorite phrases, but also because, seriously, this is my life...just so you know!

13 comments:

Andi said...

Yeah! Welcome!

But you've been warned that it quickly becomes addicting!

Kari Howell said...

HA!!! Yahoooooo, now just make sure you post more often than I do. Are you back yet??? I haven't talked to you in far too long! OK, I am expecting pictures from the half marathon....and all of your first dates. Yeah... welcome to blogging, hopefully you will be more addicted than I am!

April 17, 2008 5:32 PM

Speedys said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. "Just so you know" is the perfect title for you, way to go girl!

Sheri said...

Finally! I have had your blog site bookmarked for a long time. Now I can officially add it to my blog.

Family of 6........FINALLY!! said...

Love the colors and the title!

jun said...

I secretly blog. In fact, I have two.

Aren't we pathetic?

Michelle said...

Glad you fell into peer pressure. It will be so fun to read your blog!

Christy said...

Way to give in! It is so fun, I promise. You will not regret it.

Lindsay said...

Hooray--another one bites the dust!

Suzie said...

Welcome to our world! It's okay to give in. . . sometimes. :)

Tricia said...

It's great! Thank you, I need you in my life more

The Evans Family said...

COOL! McKenna was so excited to see you had a blog! Keep postin' all the fun things you do! It was great to see you at the marathon! We miss you!

Kristi

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Know I can see what your doing and what your up to rather then just hearing about it once a week.

And awesome job on the Half Marathon! I can't run at all. I get a side ache running around the Block...I don't now how people run Marathon!