Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catching up...

...on blog-worthy events!

In January my mom turned 65! We celebrated. Food. Decorations. Presents. Party hats!!
Happy Brithday, Mom! Because of you...I am who I am today. Thank you...thank you...thank you!
I love you...

Also in January, Tyler and I celebrated THANKSGIVING!
It's true. Well, sort of. It was our own special Thanksgiving Day.
Tyler was offered a job and we were so HAPPY! We had a turkey in the freezer and decided to cook it in THANKS for all of our blessings. We really are so BLESSED...and so thankful!

Here's to Tom the Turkey and Tyler the Employed!!!

And finally, January brought a little bang and a few layers!

2 comments:

Speedys said...

That turkey look yummy, did you or Tyler do the cooking?

Brigitte Eppley Pace said...

I did! But Tyler carved it. Why do we call it carving anyway? He sliced and diced him all nice so we could have turkey meat for a month. We don't want turkey again for a while...